Popular Earth Wisdom Jeep Tours
Earth Wisdom Jeep Tours has been running jeep tours with a special focus on the unique spiritual power of Sedona’s natural landscape since 1989. Their tours feature a distinctive mixture of guides providing exciting, informative details while still creating quiet, reflective moments for each one of their guests, too.
Scenic Vortex Tour
This 2.5 hour-long tour is a terrific introduction to the stunning scenery of Sedona, as well as the legends surrounding its fabled location as a “Vortex energy spot.” In fact, every Scenic Vortex tour is guaranteed to stop near at least two such energy spots. Costs approximately $95 per adult, $75 per child.
Rough Rider Canyon Tour
This 2-hour guided jeep tour takes you into the heart of an exclusive red-rock canyon area, putting you right in the midst of a perfect example of Sedona’s acclaimed natural environment. Along the rugged way you’ll see and learn about the sights and sounds native to this beautiful region. A ticket costs nearly $70 for adults, $60 for children.
Sacred Wheel Tour
This is the perfect tour for those individuals who want to learn more about the Sedona region’s long history of natural beauty and spiritual power. Generally speaking similar to the Scenic Vortex tour, the Sacred Wheel tour also takes you to see one of Sedona’s legendary medicine wheels firsthand. This 3.5 hour-long excursion costs approximately $125 for adults, and just over $100 for kids.
Rim and Ruins Tour
This popular tour costs just a shade under $100 per person and lasts just under 3 hours. It consists of a two-hour jeep tour through some of Sedona’s favorite red-rock highlights, capped off by an hour-long walk during which you’ll have great views of Verde Valley, Montezuma’s Well, and a series of ancient cliff dwellings.
Things to Know & Insider Tips
- It is recommended that you arrive to check-in for your tour at least 15 minutes prior to your tour’s scheduled departure time.
- The price of your Earth Wisdom Jeep Tours ticket does not include any sort of gratuity. It is considered polite to tip your driver/guide approximately 20%.
- If you are traveling through Sedona as part of a large group, make sure to inquire about a group rate; for certain tours, such a discount may be available.
- Many of Earth Wisdom’s tours include a small hike or period of time spent walking around at one of the area’s many remarkable locations. Thus, it is a good idea to come to your tour with some sort of protective headwear, sunscreen, comfy shoes, and sufficient water.
- On account of the natural elements that make up so much of Sedona’s iconic landscape—sun, dust, sand, etc.—Earth Wisdom Jeep Tours suggests that guests who wear contact lenses consider wearing their glasses while riding along.
Is Earth Wisdom Jeep Tours for You?
Most of Earth Wisdom Jeep Tours ticket prices are comparable to other jeep tour companies in the area; however, there are a couple more expensive options for those visitors who would like to partake in slightly longer, more involved outings. Where Earth Wisdom Jeep Tours really distinguishes itself, though, is in its tours’ dedication to exploring Sedona’s special intersection of natural beauty and mystical spirituality. If those subjects hold particular appeal to you—or if those elements are especially what drew you to Sedona in the first place—then one of Earth Wisdom’s tour options is probably for you.