With Grand Canyon Coaches, some of the most awe-inspiring views in the country become easily accessible for just about anyone! See the Canyon’s West Rim, the iconic Grand Canyon National Park (at the South Rim), or the magnificent Hoover Dam. Along with a luxurious coach tour, you’re given plenty of time to explore each of these scenic locations. In addition, Grand Canyon Coaches has partnered with several other Canyon touring companies, allowing you to choose from a number of optional add-ons for your trip—from helicopter rides and breathtaking Canyon landings, to rafting expeditions along the Colorado River, to walking the suspended glass Skywalk bridge across the Canyon, and more. This means that your Grand Canyon Coach tour is perfectly customizable for everyone from thrill seeking families and groups of friends, to those sightseers looking to experience the Canyon’s majesty in ease and comfort.
After free transportation from your Las Vegas hotel to a brand-new bus terminus in Boulder City, you’ll board a top-quality motor coach with massive panoramic windows, climate control, and an entertainment system—including a narrated tour of the breathtaking natural beauty just outside your window. You also have the option to upgrade any tour to a first-class experience unsurpassed in comfort: ride in a customized mini bus or van seating only 9-13 passengers, complete with luxurious leather captain’s chairs, expanded leg room, and a knowledgeable, professional tour guide who will narrate your experience in person! Grand Canyon Coaches has been operational for 20 years, so you can feel confident in your driver’s experienced hands.
Grand Canyon Coaches Features and Amenities (in most tours):
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off between your Las Vegas hotel and Grand Canyon Coaches’ bus terminus at the Boulder City Aeroplex
- State-of-the-art tour vehicles: either climate-controlled motor coaches with comfortable seats and entertainment system; or luxury mini buses with, in addition to the above, first-class seating and added legroom
- Narrated tours (on standard buses) or personal tour guides (on luxury buses)
- Light lunch included on almost every tour—either boxed or available on location
- No weight limits or health requirements for passengers!
- All bus tours run 365 days a year (though note that some partner companies, e.g., helicopter tours, are closed on Christmas Day)
Notes and Things to Improve:
- Please note that certain tours—including all upgraded luxury tour options—do not allow children under 2 for safety reasons
- Since tours to the Grand Canyon last most of the day, these tours only leave early in the morning; however, there are multiple Hoover Dam tour departures
- Again, due to the lengthy nature of these tours, it’s a good idea to bring water (note that luxury bus tours provide water) and snacks. However, there are multiple stopping points along the tour where you’ll be able to purchase these and other items (and use the restroom) if you forget
- Similarly, though all buses include entertainment systems, it’s recommended that you bring extra reinforcements to keep children occupied if necessary!
- Though Grand Canyon Coaches does not enforce weight limits, some add-ons, such as helicopter and airplane tours, may require passengers above a certain weight limit to purchase an extra seat. To avoid possible cancelation, be sure to look up the relevant partner company so that you know their specifications
- All passengers are required to carry valid, government-issued ID
Sample of Popular Grand Canyon Coaches Tours
On this all-day (~14 hours hotel to hotel) adventure, you’ll journey across the American Southwest desert in an air-conditioned motor coach with comfort seats, touring-designed panoramic windows, video entertainment, a narrated tour, and on-coach restrooms. There are multiple rest stops just in case—including a 15-minute stop at the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for incredible photo opportunities! When you reach the spectacular Grand Canyon National Park, you’ll have the chance to stop for exploration and photo-taking at some of the South Rim’s most incredible locations. Finally, enjoy a light lunch (included) at the National Park’s food court before beginning the voyage back to Las Vegas.
Travel across the desert and see a variety of changing scenery and famous vistas, from the Hoover Dam, to a 900-year-old Joshua tree forest, to the Grand Canyon’s West Rim itself. Upon arrival, you’ll transfer to the Grand Canyon West’s shuttle system, which will transport you to and from some of the West Rim’s most magnificent sites: Eagle Point, including fantastic eagle-shaped rock formation and native Hualapai Indian Cultural Village; Guano Point, including unbeatable 360º Canyon views; and Hualapai Ranch, featuring Wild West-style performances and fun. Enjoy a light lunch at any one of these locations before departure in your motor coach. (~12.5 hours hotel to hotel.)
Hoover Dam Bus Tour:
For travelers in need of a shorter bus tour, this 4-hour round-trip journey is the perfect choice. Enjoy a 45-minute narrated tour of the incredible desert scenery from Las Vegas to the Hoover Dam, a 726-foot-high manmade wonder. Upon arrival, you’ll have 90 minutes to spend and VIP access to the dam’s Visitor Center (including information about the dam’s history, construction, inner workings, and more). Explore on your own or take a tour of the Visitor Center and upper levels—and don’t forget a camera!Find Grand Canyon Coaches best priced tours now.